Tuesday 24 January 2017

I FELT SO LOST


“Every moment is unpredictable. It can always take a change for the better or worse. You just have to learn to roll with the punches when things are bad. You also have to learn to be thankful when things are pleasant in your life, knowing that even good things do not last forever.” ~ Anil kumar sinha

I am so heartsick over the loss of you my grandmother and wanted to let you know how sorry I am for your LOSS. To you I have a bond that will never break, no matter the circumstance; you were a grandma of silver hair and golden in the heart. I felt really loss to lose you without seeing you at the last moment of your precious life and the breath. I blame myself ashamed for not having more time with you when you need me the most. Regret for not being by your side to say a last goodbye, to speak out my heart content, to care for you during your last breath.

Sometime I wish that I had a magical wand to bring back the time to spend one last hour with you to thank you for everything. You worked your hardest to make sure your kids and grand-kids would not have to face those challenges. You solidarity showed us how a family should be and to that you alone have  nurture and mounded my dad in such a manner that you have made him strong enough to know when he is weak and brave enough to face when he is afraid. Moreover that flow will consequently get to me, my family and so on and on. You are the heartbeat of our family inspiration.

After hearing the information about you, with your passing away, I lost a piece of my existence. I lost the track of my life, I was so numb, I feel everything empty, I lost in myself. But life goes on everyone have to go through this path no one will be left behind; it’s just a matter of time. I embrace myself to the positivity thought and heal all the sadden feelings of mine. The pragmatic approach to manage and dwindle my feeling was to pray well for her eternal good and better life than the life she had today.

Love you Grandma, I will always treasure the memories I have for you. Thank you for being our hero – you truly were a special, special woman. There are no words to express my gratitude for all you have given to us, I hold you in my heart each and every day. You may have passed on, but your memories would be always live on within me and I am sure we would meet some day.

My heartfelt condolence and my prayers for you is to quick rebirth to a higher realm of heaven. May all the pray and wishes made for you be powerful remedy for the journey you take in. May almighty god blissful bless you for eternity.



                                  བདེ༌བ༌ཅན༌གྱི༌ཞིང༌དུ༌སྐྱེ༌བར༌ཤོག།

No comments:

Post a Comment