Thursday 12 January 2017

TOGETHER, WE MAKE DIFFERENCE

“There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of the way to make life beautiful for others.”   ~Mandy Hale

When the information for saving the lives of thousands fish who are in suffering was thrown in the BSA (Kolkata) group, I was feeling awfully excited to rending my small helping hand to those great ethical initiatives. But deep in my mind I was quit worrisome about my internal exam which is going to be held the next day. Internal exam is for an hour paper out of 20 marks which is very important and prime for my career. But I felt for myself and realized that doing nothing for other is the undoing of ourselves. I make up my mind to make time for the every event and to the excitement of my feeling too.

To that, I start collecting detail information about time and location of the program for rescuing the thousands of fish. The program was for three days and each and every day thousands of fish were set free by taking them to the middle of the safe pond. Sadly, on the very first day I was not able to attain because I was having exam and on second day from early morning, I woke up early and prepare myself for the journey for my excitement felling. On that day we all begin with an hour prays and later three van (small truck) full of fish were set free by taking them on boat to the middle of the pond. After the work we are served with lunch and the refreshments and blessing by lam and his team. Last day of program was almost alike second day, again three van of fishes were set free and the lam shower us with some thoughtfulness and inspiring knowledge on the karmic life.

I was blissful bless for the paradigm create by the lam and his team for all the living sentiments. I am really honor to be part of it and obeisance I would like to thank you all for enriching us with such opportunity whereby we track it on to good deeds by the man force albeit we can't  help through financially as we don't stand.
      
         




Now it the era to change ourselves, our thought, our feelings towards other, the sense of empathy and sympathy has to develop on own. Live of other is as precious as live of ours. I encourage all my dearest nearest and to all to remain green and felt for other’s live. The most important thing you need is determination and commitment. Your journey may encounter lots of chaos and struggle but that’s nothing if you are determine your strength will naturally overcome those. Let’s glitter every life of the sentiments together without being in agony.

Moreover on this the great renowned Dalia lam said  “People think of animal as if they were vegetables, and that is not right. We have to change the way people thinking about animal. I encourage all the people to move forward towards a vegetarian diet that doesn’t cause suffering.”

So the best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. Therefore I am hopefully hoping that everyone will start being green as soon and early as possible. The human humane should make effect on this and I would love to called you all as vegan’s whereby we safe lives of innocent in multiple numbers. Thereby, TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE DIFFERENCE.



No comments:

Post a Comment